Legal NoticeHollywood Music Workshop
Hollywood Music Workshop
Baden bei Wien
Verein zur Förderung von Filmmusik
1130 Vienna / Austria
We ask you to note the following terms and conditions of participation in the Hollywood Music Workshop – Baden bei Wien. By enrolling in this workshop you agree to accept them as stated:
1. The organizers assume no liability for any loss, theft or damage to instruments and other valuables which are brought to the course or to any other events of the Hollywood Music Workshop – Baden bei Wien. The participants are responsible for arranging adequate insurance cover.
2. Participation in the classes and recreational activities of the Hollywood Music Workshop – Baden bei Wien is at your own risk. The organizers shall accept no liability for any accidents or injuries involving the participants. The participants are responsible for arranging adequate insurance cover.
3. Underage participants will not be supervised. The parent or guardian is to enclose an informal declaration of consent for participation and adherence to the course terms and conditions.
4. The house rules at the course location (Casino Baden) are to be observed (no consumption of food and drink in the classrooms except bottled water).
5. We expect an appropriate attitude and behavior from our participants during the workshop. We do not tolerate the use of abusive language or any aggressive and / or intimidating behavior. We also do not allow any discriminating comments or statements of any religious, racial, gender or other backgrounds. We expect that participants demonstrate a professional attitude and show respect towards other participants, our lectures and our workshop staff. The participants need to follow the instructions of the Hollywood Music Workshop staff as along as they are related to the workshop delivery and operations. We also do not tolerate any unsolicited business activities and service offerings by participants in any of the workshop facilities. In case participants fail to comply with these rules of good conduct the Hollywood Music Workshop reserves the right to remove participants from the workshop classes and and deny further access to the current and future workshop activities and facilities.
6. Access to the workshop facilities will be granted to participants starting an hour before class starts and up to 30 minutes after the class has concluded for the day. Any access to the workshop facilities beyond the aforementioned hours would be granted on good will basis by the workshop staff but cannot be expected by the participants. This is especially relevant in case participants are bringing stationary equipment to the workshop or plan to work on class assignments outside of class hours – as the workshop might not be able to grant additional access to the facilities. In this case paid course fees will not be refunded.
Prices changes and errors excepted.
Liability for content on the website www.hollywoodmusicworkshop.com
Our website, and all the information thereon, was created with considerable care and attention. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of the information contained here.
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content in these pages in line with prevailing legislation. However, as a service provider, we are neither obliged to monitor information transmitted or stored by third parties nor to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with prevailing legislation remain unaffected hereby. However, any associated liability shall only be possible from the point in time after which a clear infringement of the law is identified. We will immediately remove the content upon becoming aware of any corresponding infringements.
Liability for links: Our site contains links to third-party websites; we have no influence over the content of these websites. As a result, we cannot accept any liability for the content of these external websites. The respective provider or site owner is always responsible for the content of the linked sites. No unlawful content was identified at the time the links were set up. However, constantly checking the content of linked pages is not reasonably possible without tangible evidence of a legal infringement. We will immediately remove such links upon becoming aware of any infringements.
Copyright: The content and work created by the site owner for this website are subject to Austrian copyright law. Contributions from third parties are correspondingly identified. The reproduction, editing, transmission or any kind of use beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Any downloads from or copies of this website are for private use only. Those responsible for this website endeavor to respect the copyrights of others and to use material which is either self-produced or in the public domain.
Data protection: Insofar as personal data (e.g. names, addresses or e-mail addresses) are collected on this website, this is always done on a voluntary basis to the extent that this is possible. The majority of our website and the services therein can be accessed and used without the need to provide personal data, as far as applicable.
We would like to point out that the transmission of data over the internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) represents an inherent security risk. It is not possible to fully protect data from being accessed by third parties.
Our website measures conversions using visitor action pixels from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
These allow the behavior of site visitors to be tracked after they click on a Facebook ad to reach the provider’s website. This allows an analysis of the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and their future optimization.
You can also deactivate the custom audiences remarketing feature in the Ads Settings section at https://www.facebook.com/ ads/preferences/?entry_ product=ad_settings_screen. You will first need to log into Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt out of usage-based advertising from Facebook on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www. youronlinechoices.com/de/ praferenzmanagement/.
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of the contact data published here, as a result of our obligation to provide a legal notice, by third parties in order to send us any unsolicited advertising or informational materials. The website owners’ shall retain the right to take legal action against any party responsible for sending unsolicited advertising material including, but not limited to, spam e-mails.
Hollywood Music Workshop – Baden bei Wien 2500, Verein zur Förderung der Filmmusik, 1120 Vienna